SELFMADE XFS CDM TESTTOOL

Please, create your topics here (Any questions)
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

Непрочитанное сообщение MacGyver1100101 »

hello my friends. i am still in hospital and had/have much time to programm some tools. i have no ncr atms around here and want you to test my programm, if it works. the programm is only 24kb size big. it is only an exe file, which i coded in c++. the exe doesn't have any windows, messages, buttons or something to setup. it executes wosa/xfs commands . you can look in the xfstrace.log, what happend. only open it and there must be come out 3 bills from each cassette. next programm will be a testtool for pinpad and then (i)mcrw. so do you want to test it for me? i must know:

-which atm manufacturer it is and which model
-which opearing system is running
-which xfs version is installed
-and how many bills really come out of each cassette
-which currency is inside because of exponent setup in my programm

these are easy questions. if you really want to test, tehn i am glad to upload it. it would be very helpfull to clear the xfstrace.log first, to start my programm and post the file here, that i can have a look.

thanks a lot.
emrouz
Местный
Благодарил (а): 5 раз

Re: SELFMADE XFS CDM TESTTOOL

Непрочитанное сообщение emrouz »

Where are you now?
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

ah long time no contact. i am really sorry. i (and my stupid friend but he is o.k.) had an car accident and now i am in hospital. i was k.o.. i must be here some time... i have nothing to do here, only some little programming works. my parents brought my shity netbook to me to the hospital but i am still bored. how are you? please write me my yahoo email to my pm. maybe we can chat again. maybe you want to test my xfs cdm testtool?
emrouz
Местный
Благодарил (а): 5 раз

Непрочитанное сообщение emrouz »

I sent it. Check your PM Inbox.
ATMtech
Местный
Благодарил (а): 2 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение ATMtech »

If you still have it I will check it out..

-which atm manufacturer it is and which model: 6634-4000
-which opearing system is running: xp
-which xfs version is installed: 05.01
-and how many bills really come out of each cassette: (10) = 40
-which currency is inside because of exponent setup in my programm: Singularity 106
mss230479
Местный
Благодарил (а): 12 раз

Непрочитанное сообщение mss230479 »

hi,
which atm manufacturer it is and which model: 6622e-2012
-which opearing system is running: xp
-which xfs version is installed: 05.01
-and how many bills really come out of each cassette: (10) = 40
-which currency is inside because of exponent setup in my programm: Singularity 115
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

O.K. Friends i make it ready. I was still developing on it but now it is ready. Do you have any wishes how much bills my programm should dispense from each cassette? (Denomination). Today evening i upload it for you. I developed it with XFS 05.01.00, too and with Visual Studio 2010. I think it will run. I need each your Currency IDs from you like USD or EUR and so on. Which XFS Trace Level do you want. I can make full Trace or no Trace in the xfstrace.log file.

Posted after 15 minutes 31 second:
I forgot to ask do you need it for Wincor ATMs, too? Then i need the Name of the logical Service Name. On NCR ATMs it is "CurrencyDispenser1". It depends on the Service Provider for the ATM.
mss230479
Местный
Благодарил (а): 12 раз

Непрочитанное сообщение mss230479 »

Hi,

Currency ID : INR & NCR S1 Dispenser (66XX) & Wincor CMD V4 (2100 XE & 1500 XE).

Thanks in advance by MSS230479 from India.
ATMtech
Местный

Device ID: USB Currency Dispenser.
Number of Bills to dispense from each cassette? 40.
Denomination: USD $20 (Singularity 106).
XFS CDM Service Provider: 04.03.00.
XFS Trace Level do you want: Whats the difference? Easiest to use..

Are you able to do this with other hardware and is there somewhere I can go (youtube) to learn how to do this?

MacGyver1100101
Новичок

i am sorry. you must learn c and c++. it is difficult to understand and very complex. i do not think there are videos on youtube to learn it. i learned it by myself and in university. maybe i can make an howto for you to work with wosa xfs and the windows api. you must know all about the service providers and the xfs manager.

now for testing:

mss230479 will get 4 exe files in a zip archive each file is about 24kb size big.
cassette 0 is for reject bills
cdm1.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 1
cdm2.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 2
cdm3.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 3
cdm4.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 4

the programm works with all ncr sdc and usb dispensers.
currency is: INR
xfs manager 03.03
no log in xfstrace.log
by opening the exe direct dispense bills

ATMtech will get 4 exe files in a zip archive each file is about 24kb size big.
cassette 0 is for reject bills
cdm1.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 1
cdm2.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 2
cdm3.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 3
cdm4.exe to dispense 40 bills from cassette 4

the programm works with all ncr sdc and usb dispensers.
currency is: USD
xfs manager 03.03
no log in xfstrace.log
by opening the exe direct dispense bills

Posted after 14 hours 26 minutes 55 seconds:
here are your files. please test following cases and tell if the dispense was successfull. how much bills comes out.

1. all 4 cassettes and in all 4 cassette bills inside. more than ten bills inside each other cassette.

2. cassette 4 is missing and in all other cassettes bills inside. more than ten bills inside each other cassette.

3. all cassettes but in cassette 4 no bills inside. more than ten bills inside each other cassette.

0 reject
1 cassette
2 cassette
3 cassette
4 cassette !!!
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
ATMtech
Местный

Cool, thanks.
I will give it a try. So this tool only picks bills from each cassette? Can I do a loop test?

Posted after 59 minutes 28 seconds:
when I executed the file in Aptra nothing happened. fp:|
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

that is totally normal. there is no window or message. Yes you can do a loop test. by opening it, it does direct a dispense. it runs on xp an vista and 7 with admin rights. you must execute it directly on an atm with a dispenser sdc or usb and aptraxfs installed on it. otherwise you will get a msxfs.dll missing error message. do you have an messenger? or are you able to give me remote access to such a test atm? then i will check it out and debug the programm. we can solve this problem. i can guide and support you.

Posted after 20 minutes 28 seconds:
it must be executed on an atm. otherwise you will not see results. i need someone to give me access to a test atm. maybe i made a mistake but i can correct it. with vnc or teamviewer. then i am able to develop the best tools for it. debuging is then very easy. now i am not sure. in simulator it works great.
ATMtech
Местный

When I executed the file nothing popped up even with Aptra open running on XP. The only thing is I am not running this on an ATM but a test station which is the same thing since I did have a USB CDM attached to it and able to run test via aptra.
I usually use a VHD to do all my testing and it works well except every now and then my USB communication will drop off.
I would like to share this image with everyone since it already has everything installed/configured and if you have devices to test it would see them but your PC or Laptop has to support Virtual Machine. The only big problem is the file is around 7GB and I dont feel comfortable using 4share or anything like that.

I will give it another try on Monday, its time to go home. Have a great weekend.. :drinks:
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

Are you able to give me remote access to this test station over teamviewer? Do you have a messenger? Then we can discuss over it about the problem. I think I made a small mistake. your image is very big. Too big. Please can you tell me, what is inside the image. I do not need it because I have my own. Please I need your help. When you help me, I would teach you how to make your programms or make then how do you like and need.
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

damn i looked into the code again and i found a mistake. amtech please give me your following configurations:

0 reject cassette
1 cassette which bills are inside?
2 cassette which bills are inside?
3 cassette which bills are inside?
4 cassette which bills are inside?

the currency is usd, i know but i must know in which cassettes are which bills.

where is:
1 usd
2 usd
5 usd
10 usd
20 usd
50 usd
100 usd

Posted after 1 minute 30 seconds:
you will get then 3 exe files for testing. please hurry because i need the results for monday.
ATMtech
Местный

Hi,
I only use $20 Delarue test bills in all my cassettes for testing but if you like I can change the magnet configurations to another singularity?
MacGyver1100101
Новичок

hello my friends here are the corrected exe files for my cdm-test-tool. following currency
are included: eur, inr, irr, ron, rub and usd. the exe opens the xfs-manager and the cdm-service-provider with version 03.03. i testet it with aptra xfs 05.01.00. (thanks kentaur for your help). 03.10 and 03.20 were not possible because i got an error message with version too high.

the exe does not show any windows or messages. by opening the exe the usb-, sdc- or rs-232-dispenser must dispense bills.

following configuration i used:
cassette 0: reject
cassette 1: bills
cassette 2: bills
cassette 3: bills
cassette 4: bills

it must dispense bills only from cassette 1. please tell me how much bills come really
out.

by the exe in my first post there was only a framework problem because i compiled it with visual studio 2010 (c++) with targeting framework 4.0 and 4.5. the api does not work correctly with this framework because it is used in windows vista and 7 but now i changed it to targeting framework 2.0 with visual studio 2008 (c++). the old exe needed dll-runtimes because i compiled it with /md (multi-threaded-dll). the new one does not need any dll-runtimes because i compiled it with /mt (multi-threaded).

it can be, that a success dispense can be done with other currencies, too, so test, test,
test and please report back.

the first exe in my first post, does not show anything in the xfstrace.log but the new one
does!!! please have a look by yourself. i am sure that it works. i have no chance to test it by myself, so i am depending on your help.

p.s.: emrouz your files will be uploaded later, too.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
bananaman
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение bananaman »

Do you have one with AUD?
hardwork
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение hardwork »

how to initialize cassets in cash dispanser via XFS CDM?
devzero137
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение devzero137 »

Hello, tested on ncr 5877 and it does nothing so far. Please answer what i probably do wrong ?
Ответить