hang-up / freeze condition

Please, create your topics here (Any questions)
omar_shawky
Прохожий

Re: hang-up / freeze condition

Непрочитанное сообщение omar_shawky »

Hi every one, i work in ATM network company (Third Party), we connect our ATM's thought IBM iserise serve stattion (AS-400).

We have a problem with only 2 machine form our network, these problem Summarized in (many times per day those ATM stop working "hang-up" without ant response to our commands form "AS-400" and on the machine it self it show welcome screen even it show bank Aid's as in normal status, and every time clients put his / her card in the machine it show "please wait" screen as normal but after that it eject the card with out any notification in our logs.

As attached DEBUG at 13-5-2014 @ 3:00 AM the machine stop response to every thing outside expect the Communication Protocol and no message in or out.

But Also i stay on Our Online system and i CAN reach it by Remote admin Program my question is what is the error on Those Machine and what make it hang-up, no response to every thing expect restart process through the machine it self our by R ADMIN?
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
omar_shawky
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение omar_shawky »

hi guys ,,, any idea
Dan
Нач. отдела
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение Dan »

omar_shawky? Maybe there is a coincidence: connection to AS-400 and system hang up?
Maybe the problem is a bad PC power supply?
Try to change PC Power Supply.
By the way, wich type of ATM's do you have? ( for example, NCR 6626)
Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been
Ответить