Problem with SS22 Receipt Printer. Dual Roll to Single Roll

Please, create your topics here (Any questions)
microtrend
Прохожий

Problem with SS22 Receipt Printer. Dual Roll to Single Roll

Непрочитанное сообщение microtrend »

Hi all !
So i have S22Receipt Printer that in "NCR Application- 8 Sefl-Service Conf - Display Firmware Version" Sys App recognise it as " USB Dual Roll Receipt Printer", but my hardware receipt is only use 1 roll. How can i solve this problem ? Maybe reason is ROM ??? oR what :ff: ?? Can i configure board with DIP switch to change type FROM Dual roll TO Single Roll ! Thanks very much :good:
central
Модератор
Модератор
Благодарил (а): 32 раза

Re: Problem with SS22 Receipt Printer. Dual Roll to Single R

Непрочитанное сообщение central »

Может проблема в ПО банкомата.
Распечатайте тестовый чек и посмотрите, что там написано.
Printer Configuration Printout
To print out the current settings and functions, press and hold the feed button and press the
reset button. After the test is complete, reset the dip switch settings to OFF then either
power off or press the reset button (SW1) to reboot the printer.
The printout can also be performed in on-line mode.
TROUBLE-SHOOTER
microtrend
Прохожий

Thanks mod Central !
Really true as u say ! i see this receipt is Single or Dual depend on ATM software of bank ( with Flash Firmware 08.70.00.000, is's Single and with Flash Firmware 09.40.00.00, it's Dual ) But only this receipt have this problem, i have other receipt and it 's always recognised as Single with all software, all Flash Firmware. So, i don't understand the different about hardware beetwen them ?? Need helping from forum ! Thanks all
Dan
Нач. отдела
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение Dan »

microtrend
The printers are fitted with line thermal print heads which print on either one or both sides of the receipt.
The dual feed transport mechanism on the dual roll variants has two infeeds fitted on the print engine to allow printing from two hoppers.
Difference is given by firmware and drivers ( Windows, XFS)
Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been
microtrend
Прохожий

Thank u Dan !
This problem here, when it's Dual Roll, in Device Status List have the eror " Front Hopper paper out", i can't clear it and nothing do at all. So, with this ATM soft, this receipt is not operate. And in this case, i solve it by ghost the other ATM soft for my hard disk :). So further, i will try UP ROM for this printer by use ROM of Single Roll and write on ROM of Dual Roll. Hope it done !!
Ответить