S2 Cash Dispense Module

Все проблемы с диспенсером: презентер, пикмодули, кассеты, пиклайн и т.д.

Модератор: central

Mawazo84
Прохожий

Re: S2 Cash Dispense Module

Непрочитанное сообщение Mawazo84 »

Any help here.
S2 ATM has some partial retractions (sometimes), at first i thought it could be its Control Board so later i changed the Carriage Module but the reports of partial retraction still were there. I decided to change the Shutter though it was opening/closing successfully even if you runtest it on loop.
You can run some dispensing tests even for two hours without realizing any sign of retraction, but within two days you will get a report of partial retraction.
Later i decided to do a fresh software installation, problem is still there.

Any help on this.
Dan
Нач. отдела
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Непрочитанное сообщение Dan »

Mawazo84 Can you send device.log or give M-Status,M-Data for S2 Media Dispenser?
Scientists study the world as it is, engineers create the world that never has been
Mawazo84
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение Mawazo84 »

I happen to write down the M-status and M-data according to the timings (occurance) of the retraction events on journal roll and the description was something about "Carriage: unexpected sensor change", that was from two events. Thats why also i decided to replace the carriage.
Unfortunately i lost them logs, i'll have to go and collect them.
Elvist00
Прохожий

Непрочитанное сообщение Elvist00 »

Просьба подсказать по кассетам S2 (банкомат 6623) - смена номера кассеты только лишь в одном месте сбоку осуществляется? Там круглый пластик с номерами на ребрах и микросхемой посередине. Также буду благодарен отдельной инструкции по настройке кассет.
Ответить