Все про APTRA

Модератор: central

ashoori
Местный
Благодарил (а): 4 раза
Контактная информация:

Barcode Reader Filter Configuration

Непрочитанное сообщение ashoori »

State & is used to read the Barcode. According to parameters of State &, Barcode information is saved in Buffer B, and is sent to Host in Transaction Request Message. The only problem now is that when Barcode is saved in Buffer B, the letter “f” is added to it. The number of Barcode is: 25261464090580000007334660

But in MESSAGEOUT, Buffer B is sent like this:

13:08:55.561 - 18/10/2014 #0015 [11<FS>350100350<FS><FS>F3618478<FS>1;<FS>***************************************<FS><FS>CB B <FS>000000000000<FS>****************<FS>f25261464090580000007334660<FS><FS><FS>20574100000000000000000000<FS>0633B3B5]

What modifications are needed to omit this “f” and to receive the number of Barcode without it?

I searched in the Developer’s Guide and found a part called Barcode Reader Filter Configuration (NDCBarcodeReader.xml):
Filter.gif
I thought that if I insert “” as the DeviceID (which is actually “f”), the “f” would be omitted, but it turned out that I was wrong. Then I decided to change the Offset from 0 to 1, but couldn’t. It seems that Extension State should be used to enable Filter but I couldn’t figure out how to define Extension State in order for it to send only the Barcode number. Barcode number is a string with sixteen digits and there is no letter in it. Please give me the instructions as how to omit this “f”.
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
ashoori
Местный
Благодарил (а): 4 раза
Контактная информация:

Re: Barcode Reader Filter Configuration

Непрочитанное сообщение ashoori »

I opened the Barcode Reader that was one the NCR Personas™ M Series 86 ATM. There was a label on the back of the Reader, with MCR11-150-RS232 written on it. I did a search on the internet and found company CHAMPTEK, and I wrote to them. They sent me a manual which was a Programming Manual. The Programming method for this Reader is in a way that the Reader needs to be configured by having it read the Barcodes in this booklet. But my problem is that the Reader on the ATM does not have a button to trigger the beam. In order to trigger the beam of the Reader, I enter the Diagnostics menu and select “Device Self Tests”, and then click on Barcode Reader test. I can have the beam triggered by doing this. In order to remove the Barcode ID from the beginning of the Barcode, the following four Barcodes need to be read in sequence:
Barcode-ID.png
From among these four Barcodes, only the third one gets read and the Barcode Reader is not able to read the other three. All Barcodes printed in the booklet are “Code 39”. I printed the same values with “Code 128” and the Reader can read them, but after reading, no change is made in the output, and the Barcode ID is not omitted. What do I need to do to omit the Barcode ID? Is there a method other than this?
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
Ответить